Rules of the game
- Since the game is a miniaturised version of Skittles, the game is
played in the same way.
- A coin should be tossed to see who takes
the first turn.
- The skittles are only reset at the beginning of a turn or when
all nine have been knocked over.
- Three throws per turn are allowed so that the maximum score in one
go is twenty-seven.
- The ball must be start its revolution around the outside of the board
so that it hits the skittles upon its return towards the player.
- The ball is permitted to go around the pole only
once for each throw - the player should catch it as it returns so as
to prevent it going round a second time.
- Usually, the objective is to be the first player to reach
a score of one hundred and one although, if a cribbage board is being
used to score, the game would be played to one hundred and twenty one.
Rules of the game - Method
- Pubs - Information - Other
games - More - Home
All Rights Reserved.